feedback for Big Cliff

GBW

Hey all.

So last week Big Cliff came by and dropped of some product for me to test out. He told me about this product before but I had forgotten about it, probably because I didn't see or try it, I just knew the name.

So I have this new (new to me) product to give a good test! It is designed to kill the what is causing order's (well, that's how I take it). It's pet and people safe too! Yeah, Cliff licked his hands to show me. :blink: So for those of you who have a 'green-bin' know they can get rather nasty smelling. So my 1st test was on it. Sprayed it, let sit, hi it again and sure enough the smell was gone!

So I tried the 'onion' test after that. I cut an onion and rubbed it on my hands. then I washed them to see if the sent would go away, nope. Tried the product that B.C. gave me to try , a few sprays on the hands, a brisk scrub till it dried and bam, no more smell!!!

I can see this having a lot of uses for hunting, fishing and just keeping things from stinking! It's not like Fabreez at all for those wondering. It's not an odor masking type of product at all. It takes it away and doesn't leave a smell behind. I bet if I bring it to work I can... oh never mind that... :oops:

I was not paid to say anyting, I was just asked to test it and give an honest reply. So there you have it. And to those others that get to test it. Go get a stinky Pike or Musky and then try it on your hands to see what you think.

Thanks Big Cliff, you sold me on it. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by GBW

Glad you liked it Geoff and I'll have the samples out to the other people that I have been in touch with early this week. Same as you, all I ask is an HONEST review! If it works like it has for me, if it works better than anything else on the market, if there is a market for it, then I might just have a winner. :thumbsup_anim:

If it is the same stuff I got from Cliff a couple of years ago, I give it a thumbsup_anim.gif

I used it mainly on cat and dog urine mishaps...first I sopped up as much as I could with some paper toweling, sprayed the area with a bit of shaving foam and worked it in with a wet paper towel then sprayed the area with Cliff's concoction, then let it dry...

Voila !!!...no odour clapping.gif

A quick spray in the bathroom air helps get rid of odifourus smells also...whistling.gif

Sounds like a hit!

My gf would make a good product tester... She likes using odor masking products but hates the chemicals they are injected with. She'll often get sore eyes and sometimes rashes because of it and she's not even super sensitive to most products in general. The "scented" garbage bags are a prime example of a product that gives her watery eyes and headaches. Anything that works and is not toxic is a GREAT thing in my opinion.

Best of luck Cliff!