dodge dakota

rob v

Kinda what I expected - dodge seems to be pretty hit and miss.

probably won't be doing anything until spring. I've liked my ranger and quite frankly when i look at the used market for them they seem to be fairly reasonably priced. Heck right now I can buy a brand new unit off the lot for about $18K + tax - that's with the 4 litre engine. guess i better hurry though if i want a new one - cause this is the last year of production - not sure if they meant 2011 or 2012 model - but i understand that both ford and dodge are no longer making their compact trucks.

I'lll have to spend some more time doing some research. the toyota tacoma's deserve a look too - haven't heard too much bad about them either.

I have the dodge 2006 3.7.. Stay away... First 12k the breakes went.. Sorry sir we only warranty for first 10k

Entire fuel system replaced under warranty ... In the shop every other week till the fixed it

I think all the bugs are worked out now but I wished I got anything else. The depreciation on it was terrible

No one wants a used dodge

I have the dodge 2006 3.7.. Stay away... First 12k the breakes went.. Sorry sir we only warranty for first 10k

Entire fuel system replaced under warranty ... In the shop every other week till the fixed it

I think all the bugs are worked out now but I wished I got anything else. The depreciation on it was terrible

No one wants a used dodge

But the door locks have always worked good ! :sarcasm: