fish tvs

pike slayer

hi guys, i'd like to pick up a fish tv for this coming ice fishing season. i looked around quickly at like bass pro,ebay,etc. theres all different brands, prices, and all newer technology. i was thinking of getting one in the $200 range or of course cheaper. whats the best bang for your buck. what to look for and what to steer clear of. and also if someone has one they want to part with pm me

I just watched a video the other day, a new product from Aqua Vu called Aqua Vu Micro, The display is about the size of a big pack of cigarettes or cell phone, the camera with incorporated automatic lighting is about the size of a .25c piece with 50 feet of cable.

http://www.aquavu.com/store/shop/aqua-vu-micro-camera-system-available-8-25-2011/

~~~I have the Marcum VS360 which I find is great used it last weekend on Simcoe, lowered the camera down to 45' and had a great clear view of the bottom at 53', the monitor has a 7"screen, and it comes with 60' of cable, bought it on special at Gagnon sports in Oshawa for just under $200

I just watched a video the other day, a new product from Aqua Vu called Aqua Vu Micro, The display is about the size of a big pack of cigarettes or cell phone, the camera with incorporated automatic lighting is about the size of a .25c piece with 50 feet of cable.

http://www.aquavu.com/store/shop/aqua-vu-micro-camera-system-available-8-25-2011/

I am so getting one of those! Was considering a camera for a while, but the cost and the bulk of it has turned me away several times. Not anymore, that little camera is awesome and perfect for what I wanted to use it for!! Too bad it's not a 100' cable though.

I am so getting one of those! Was considering a camera for a while, but the cost and the bulk of it has turned me away several times. Not anymore, that little camera is awesome and perfect for what I wanted to use it for!! Too bad it's not a 100' cable though.

I imagine they will come out with a longer cable in the future. I had one of the bigger bulky ones, they work very well in clear water like Simcoe, but, it was a beast to lug around.