Oh what a day!

Big Cliff

Met up with some friends this morning to go ATVing. I have to tell you, I have mud in places God didn't intend man (or woman) to have mud but it was so much fun.

We went to an area called five points, there are some beautiful trails (and mud holes LOL). My day started about 7:00 am got the bike all loaded and packed my lunch and headed over to Bobcayegon to meet up with the rest of the crew. A quick stop at Timmie's to grab a coffee, then over to get gas and we headed off to the starting point.

Once there and off loaded a quick check to make sure everyone knew the rules of the ride and away we went. It wasn't long before the first machine ended up with the driver wet up to the butt in a mud hole which just added to the fun of the ride. Damb she was a good sport :thumbsup_anim:

A few hours of riding and more mud and water and we ended up at a beautiful little lake, Picard (sp). and stoped for a nice lunch. What a beautiful place it was, I found a hammock that someone had kindly left strung between two trees in the shade and enjoyed a very relaxing rest for a bit. Gentle breeze coming off the lake, no bugs = heaven!

Then we were off again, dust, mud, water and a ton more laughes. All this way back in the middle of no where with nothing but us and nature to share it all. We ended our ride back at our starting point about 4:00 pm, I'm a little sore, a little tired but wouldn't trade the day for anything.

In fact I enjoyed it so much I think I am going to try to get a group together for next summer to do an extended ride. Leave here and see if we can make our way up to Sudbury over a couple of days and then work or way back. Stop and fish little lakes, enjoy the scenery, and explore places we might never see otherwise.

I think I am going to enjoy retirement a lot! :whistling: