anyone book there next years trip yet .

lplp

Usually I have our groups next years trip booked ,but a bit slow this year ,, we are thinking of going to trout lake this year,group is about 8 this year and a few new guys ,should be good.We are just waiting on one buddy for his vacation time as he works continental shift and depend on week he could use to much of vacation time or if he plans it right he would only use 2 days or something ,,.we are planning on going for walleye opener or close to it .We are going a little closer this year also ,kinda of feel we dont have to go that far anymore as there are so many good lakes around and it is like a crap shoot going somewhere you dont know .. Not really a question here but wondering if anyone or most have booked next years annual fishing trip yet.. Like to hear where also to give other guys good ideas and myself for future ventures.. Myself i might only get out once more this year ,and maybe once more lake erie or lake ontario,one is going to be a camping weekend close by ,, just to get away..

Have hit the same water for 27 consecutive walleye openers. We don't discuss it anymore. Just do it. Only change is that I often stay two weeks and sometimes three weeks. It's hard to do the job right in only one week.

My outfitter and I have not discussed the date, but he knows I'll have a full cabin for the May 19 week.

New moon May 20, 2012. Should be a great May 19 walleye opener.

Already booked for the third week-end in June (and the following week) for our Lakair GTG. Took Cabin 9 for next year to get something on water-front.

By the time I return from the French next month, I'll have those two weeks booked again for next year.

Edited by Rich Clemens