Depth Charts for Local Lakes?

scottyswing

Hey gang, was wondering if anyone had any electronic copies of depth charts for some local lakes, namely Lake Niapenco reservoir. Read some chats about it online, but haven't found anything to back it up. I'm sure one of you lovely OFC members can share with me :)

Cheers!

As far as i know,these navionics cards are unable to be copieddunno.gif I did alot of searching on the web, and everything i have come up with says no.I even read that it may damage the original card.

i could be wrong though.

You'd think there would be a way to upload them to your computer and print them out. I'd write the company.

Try anglersatlas.com. There is a ton on charts for lakes. Some more detailed than others but it worth a try. I use it a lot for scouting and navigating on the water. Its quick and easy to sign up and its....get this....FREE

Thanks, doesn't look like they have all that much for the lake i am looking for, but i signed up and found a couple that I can use :)

(y)(y)(y)

if you can get it on a computer

any Printscreen program will print a screen shot of the map from your computer monitor

Is Garmin inland lakes for Ontario on a disc or easily found. I have no problem with a key I just need a copy of the software. If anyone knows where I can find one I am sure I have something I can swap for.

Rob C

Is Garmin inland lakes for Ontario on a disc or easily found. I have no problem with a key I just need a copy of the software. If anyone knows where I can find one I am sure I have something I can swap for.

Rob C

Of all the maps

that is one I want and have never found