Craig Ritchie in the Sault Star...

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Everybody here has done something stupider than this in their lifetime. Did you get arrested? Do you think that you deserve to be charged for your silly actions? Would you not defend your actions? This guy gets something similar to a DUI and will have a heck of a time getting a job now.... that's not right.

The cops should have led him home and if he turns into a drunken goon... then arrest him.

Maybe I'm alone on this one.. But I see no issues with charging this guy. Maybe not for the DUI, but for not have all the requires safety gear, or something. The guy broke several laws. Sure, he wasn't endangering others life, but he was endangering his own. Just like wearing a seat belt, or a helmet on a motorcycle.

Maybe I'm alone on this one.. But I see no issues with charging this guy. Maybe not for the DUI, but for not have all the requires safety gear, or something. The guy broke several laws. Sure, he wasn't endangering others life, but he was endangering his own. Just like wearing a seat belt, or a helmet on a motorcycle.

Then give him a ticket for no safety equipment. A few hundred bucks, instead of a DUI on his record that impacts his drivers license and insurance.

If you're a drunk driver of a car or motorboat, you endanger the lives of others (as well as your own). I don't see this fitting in the same bucket.

Then give him a ticket for no safety equipment. A few hundred bucks, instead of a DUI on his record that impacts his drivers license and insurance.

If you're a drunk driver of a car or motorboat, you endanger the lives of others (as well as your own). I don't see this fitting in the same bucket.

That's what I was getting at.

I think they should spend billions of dollars to make individual laws

for each and every one of us. :stretcher:

Get a grip people!!!!

Do we get to pick our own laws? If so, I'm in...

Is a Verado a motor or an engine? New law coming soon. :tease:

What happen to the days of ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Never mind. To many bleed hearts.

Im totaly against drinking and driving,but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Like I said,,,,,,,,,,,

Never mind. :o