Man Arrested for Impaired Operation of a Paddleboat?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Sugar coat it all you want. Its still excessive consumption. I see no need to get drunk to see if a breathalyser works.

You blow in it and it gives you a reading. 0 is as good a reading as .05 and a lot safer.

The centre for forensic sciences still falls under the labour code and they got you impaired at work, therefore sanctioned by your employer.

i'd hate to see what you'd say about the more in depth courses for drugs and vice and forensic ident lol

what do you think about the body farm in virginia where they purposely bury bodies to study decomposition

Edited by FishnNAutographs

The Center for Fornsic sciences???, no doctors or scientists present???? Give your head a shake.

By your logic then, we should cancel all science experiments that take place in High School or college because the results are known. As for being drunk on the job, as part of a training excercise, that is just normal procedure in training someone to enforce our laws.

I suppose you feel that firearms training should be done with a pointed finger and the officer yelling "bang" rather than using live ammunition as well.

Give your head a shake...how bout they put a bullet in his leg so he knows what its like to get shot.

My point is that HEALTH CANADA recomends limiting alcohol intake to no more that 2 drinks per day for safety reasons. Why should it then not be illegal to have more than 2 per day, you know, just to keep us safe from our own stupidity.