Started off as a Terry day

misfish

There was a looker to come and take a ride in the boat and see if they wanted to buy. Plan was for Betty and I to take it for one last run up the bay,stop and fish a bit, and be back by noon for them. OH NO,,,,,,,,,,,Launch,TERRY, tie up, TERRY,get in,TERRY,turn blower on,,TERRY,no blower,TERRY,try to start,TERRY,no start. Im a dumb :asshat: .Never have a few cold ones while polishing up the boat with the tunes playing on the boat,and forget to turn it off. :wallbash: Budy says he has a booster,already then. Hook it up and he never charged it up. Pull the battery out,run to CTC,I have the warrenty reciept in the truck,,,,,,,,,NOT. So it,s 10 bucks for the core and new battery. Back to the dock. Throw the new battery in,lower the drive and va va room. :clapping: Lets go for a ride. On the way out we see classic cars at Heritage park. Ok lets do a short run/fish,check the rides out before noon.

Back to the Heritage docks,grab the cam,and we check out the cars.Man it was hot,the breeze from the boat was so nice. We did the walk around and I took some pics before it was time to meet up with the lookers. Sit at the dock from 11:45 til 12:30 and say ,,,,well ya know. Lets go for another blast and try a fish or two. Hit my fav spot,cast,wham fish on a tube. First thing I say is,Betty,theres no net. This no net thing is getting to me. LOL

This frig,n 4+ smallies comes flying out of the water atleast 3 feet like a tarpon.spits the tube. It was nice to have him on.

After a nice tour ,we head back to the ramp and put the bayliner on the trailer and head home,,,,,,,,,,,well not before a stop at Johnnys for some shrimp and scals and a lobster for dinner. :whistling:

Here some pics from the car show.

ll003.jpg

ll002.jpg

ll005.jpg

ll006.jpg

ll008.jpg

ll009.jpg

ll010.jpg

ll016.jpg

ll026.jpg

ll017.jpg

ll018.jpg

ll019.jpg

Check this out, signed by Richard Petty

ll030.jpg

ll031.jpg

ll027.jpg

Terry had nothing to do with this.LOL

yeah but all my boat problems were not of my making

a coil that cut out and water in the trolling motor................my boat ran great today..

so did someone look at the boat

Edited by Terry

Your day started off kinda rough Brian but you sure made for it with those classic !! Some incredible cars there.

Lew,

They were coming in like you would not believe, If I had of known this tire kicker was going to be a no show,Betty and I would of spent more time there and on the water.

It's too bad you got stood up. Some people must think we have nothing but time to wait around while they decide whether or not to arrive. I've sold a number of things few Kijiji including a couple of tractors in the past few months and I always get a phone number of the inquiries.

It,s on Kijiji and I have had nothing but run arounds.

To get this boat for 5gs is a steal. Looking at alot of other posts around the web,it seems they are getting better deals south of the boarder.