Flyers are cleaning house!

What??? Ok time for me to stop crying about the cup and get back into the game. Only 3mths to go!!

Edit: Just read about it....

Carter for Jakub Voracek and a 2011 1st & 3rd pick sounds like a good deal, as long as they draft well in this year's "decent" pool of youngsters.

Richards for Braydon Shenn, Wayne Simmonds and a 2012 2nd....I'd rather Richards.

Edited by Rod Caster

When Carter was moved I didn't think to much of it but Richards ???

I would have considered them a cup favorite for next year with the signing of Bryzgalov but I suppose they don't wanna win for a few years...

Schenn, simmonds and a voracek are all good so is a 1st round pick but seems like a couple odd moves, unless they need the cap space to sign Bryzgalov?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i expected carter. he's been in rumours for weeks because of the bryzgalov move...

richards was strange! no worries for me though. next to matt cooke i think richards is one of the cheapest players in the nhl. never seen him lay a big bodycheck that wasn't blindside or from behind and never gets suspended because he wears a C.

i expected carter. he's been in rumours for weeks because of the bryzgalov move...

richards was strange! no worries for me though. next to matt cooke i think richards is one of the cheapest players in the nhl. never seen him lay a big bodycheck that wasn't blindside or from behind and never gets suspended because he wears a C.

Wow

Wow I never thought the doctor and I would see eye to eye on anything hockey related, but I could not agree more on your Richards comments.

Glad he`s going to the west coast!!!