Places I've fished

wantabigone

Hello All. I figured for my first post I would share with you the places I have flown into for fishing.

Lake Athabasca(hands down the best fishing experience for pike and lake trout)X4

Ogoki Lake X2

The "Kag"Kagianagami

Esnagami

Nagagami

Beteau Lake on Attawapiskat X2 (well after July 16th!)

I am still looking for that fly in lake that has some BIG walleye (happy with 6 plus pounders to take pictures of and releasing) Anyone come across a good place-please PM me! (I know Bay of Quinte is good-just wondering about fly in lakes)

Tight lines all.

Edited by wantabigone

Welcome. I have never flown in for a fishing trip but I took the Polarbear Express from Cochrane to Mosseanee where we got off at the the 103 mile post where we were met by our William Tozer. He took us into his riverside cabins where we slayed the walleye, big pike and sturgeon.

Hello All. I figured for my first post I would share with you the places I have flown into for fishing.

Lake Athabasca (hands down the best fishing experience for pike and lake trout)

Ogoki Lake

The "Kag"Kagianagami

Esnagami

Nagagami

Beteau Lake on Attawapiskat

I am still looking for that fly in lake that has some BIG walleye (happy with 6 plus pounders to take pictures of and releasing) Anyone come across a good place-please PM me! (I know Bay of Quinte is good-just wondering about fly in lakes)

Tight lines all.

Glad to have you aboard! It's difficult to find larger walleye in the 10lb plus range on fly ins at least in ON.

Sure you'll get the odd one, but there's not many fisheries that I'm aware of that are consistently coughing up numbers of them.

On the other side of the coin I know a couple of back lakes that are trophy walleye factories. But they require a whole lot of sweat to get in.

Is William Tozer still operating? I'm guessing there isn't a website, but do you have a contact #? It sounds pretty cool

http://squarehole.com/squarehole/clients/hudsonjamesbay/aboutus.html