Family, Friends and fishing, really good weekend!

limeyangler

Hi all, spent two days on the lake this weekend. Saturday went out with some friends and their 2 year old son, and my wife and our boy.We set up a day camp and headed out in seperate boats, we caught some jackfish...and a full stringer (limit) of walleye and had a fish fry supper at our house that evening. :thumbsup_anim:

On Sunday we dropped off our boy with the babysitter, who lives in the same bay as us and took off for a few hours to hunt for Jackfish and bass...my wife does not care for walleye fishing too much...but loves throwing spinners/topwaters for pike and bass.

SATURDAY MORNING I WAS UP AT 0415.....GIVING UP SMOKING PLAING HAVOC WITH MY SLEEP....BUT IT DID MEAN I GOT TO WATCH THE SUN COME UP

b1.jpg

b12.jpg

b13.jpg

b14-1.jpg

WE HEADED OFF 1 HOUR LATE TO MEET THE OTHERS WHO WERE PUTTING IN AT THE LANDING.

b15.jpg

b16.jpg

b17.jpg

GOT TO OUR SPOT ON THE LAKE AND EVERYONE HELPED SET UP

b18.jpg

b112.jpg

b19.jpg

b114.jpg

AFTER SETTING UP CAMP WE HEADED OUT IN SEPARATE BOATS, A FEW FISH LANDED....MORE ABOUT ENTERTAINING THE KIDS THOUGH.

b115.jpg

b116.jpg

AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS FISHING, JACK WAS READY FOR A REST AND LUNCH....ME TOO

b117.jpg

b118.jpg

WE CAME BACK IN FOR SMOKIES ON THE BBQ WHILE THE 2 BOYS HAD A BIT OF AN EXPLORATION OF THE CAMPSITE

b119.jpg

b120.jpg

b121.jpg

b122.jpg

b123.jpg

b126.jpg

b127.jpg

b125.jpg

b129.jpg

AFTER LUNCH JACK AND MUM WENT FOR A NAP AND GARNET, MICHELLE AND THEIR BOY GARRET CAME OUT IN MY BOAT IN SEARCH OF WALLEYE...WE FOUND THEM.....DUNNO WHY I DID NOT TAKE PICS THOUGH?!

b131.jpg

MUM AND JACK MUST'VE BEEN EXAUSTED, THEY WERE SOUND ASLEEP STILL AFTER 3 HOURS, JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS SUCH A COOL PIC OF THEM SLEEPING...EXACTLY THE SAME POSITION...GENETICS?

b132.jpg

b133.jpg

b134.jpg

On Sunday my wife and i went out for bass and jackfish, we spent a couple hours out there then pulled up at our neighbours dock and picked up Jack. Jack did not want to go in yet so we fished in our bay for another 1/2 hour.

VIDEO OF SUNDAY

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uoq-cEQblNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SOME PICS FROM SUNDAY

bass.jpg

bass2.jpg

bass4.jpg

bass5.jpg

bass3.jpg

bass6.jpg

bass8.jpg

bass9.jpg

ONE OF THE BIGGER BASS COUGHED THIS UP...A BABY SNAPPING TURTLE

bass7.jpg

WE PICKED JACK UP AND WENT FOR A CRUISE/FISH