Hi

agwhite77

I have been lurking for far too long, and was (appropriately) called out for my first response to another post. Didn't want to hijack that one, so I am just trying follow some etiquette and introduce myself.

I live in the London area, just north and outside of the city. Love to fish, have my own boat (1997 Legend Sportfish, 90HP 2-stroke Mariner). It's a passion, but not really very experienced, and don't get out nearly often enough. I try to get out in the area (mostly St. Clair and smaller inland lakes) targeting bass, pike, walleye and muskie (only ever caught one small one), and rent a cottage every summer and good fishing is a prerequistite for that.

I have been reading this board with great interest, seems like a really great bunch of guys. I will start to contribute if I have anything meaningful to say.

Thanks for listening. If I can ever help out with anything in this area, I will, and hopefully I can start to ask for your input too.

And yes, I understand everyone loves the photos. I promise to start posting.

I have been lurking for far too long, and was (appropriately) called out for my first response to another post. Didn't want to hijack that one, so I am just trying follow some etiquette and introduce myself.

I live in the London area, just north and outside of the city. Love to fish, have my own boat (1997 Legend Sportfish, 90HP 2-stroke Mariner). It's a passion, but not really very experienced, and don't get out nearly often enough. I try to get out in the area (mostly St. Clair and smaller inland lakes) targeting bass, pike, walleye and muskie (only ever caught one small one), and rent a cottage every summer and good fishing is a prerequistite for that.

I have been reading this board with great interest, seems like a really great bunch of guys. I will start to contribute if I have anything meaningful to say.

Thanks for listening. If I can ever help out with anything in this area, I will, and hopefully I can start to ask for your input too.

And yes, I understand everyone loves the photos. I promise to start posting.

Hi Naffeal,

Welcome to OFC I was a newbie a short time ago and can certainly vouch for the guys on this site, the people I have had contact with have been genuine and very helpful on all aspects of the sport.

Tight lines.

Colin.

you have been lurking here since 2006 and this is your 4th post, wow! I'm shocked that something others have said in the past haven't gotten a LOL or other reply out of you. Either way, wlecome back and I look forward to a report from you even if it's a crappie (no pun, well sort of ;)) one.

geoff