Heads up on a CTC deal

GBW

Hey all.

I got my flyer and on the front page is a Rapala knife on sale for $9.99. and in your flyer there should be an "open in store envelope type coupon" to see what you won or get/got. each one is $5.00 or better from the looks of it. I have this knife and it is a real good knife, especially if you can get it for $4.99 when it's reg. $24.99! Just in case anyone is in need of a new filet knife I figured I would let you know. oh, the coupon is only good for the next 3 days.

Geoff

*edit* PS, no I don't work there just a heads up.

Edited by GBW

The coupon is either $5 off purchase, or $5 at M&M's here...or if you are way luckier than me, a bbq or $5000 shopping spree at CTC.

same here but I opened mine and it's $5.00 off at CTC. I would guess 98.9% are that too.

Hey all.

I got my flyer and on the front page is a Rapala knife on sale for $9.99. and in your flyer there should be an "open in store envelope type coupon" to see what you won or get/got. each one is $5.00 or better from the looks of it. I have this knife and it is a real good knife, especially if you can get it for $4.99 when it's reg. $24.99! Just in case anyone is in need of a new filet knife I figured I would let you know. oh, the coupon is only good for the next 3 days.

Geoff

*edit* PS, no I don't work there just a heads up.

I don't work there either (have very close connections) but being in the ad business not to many big prizes are found, "Lost Leader" comes to mind.

Get what you can when it's available, I called in for a gas mower when the price is right! LOL

lol... I can't drive there and back for $5 in gas, let alone my time.

Then again.. I shawn the flashlight on my coupon and I have the $5000 grand prize, so I'd better make the trip tomorrow!

Edited by irishfield

That's what I figured smile.gif

I was there this morning making payment on my card. When the 2 fellas infront of me were up. The first guy placed his items on the table and the cashier pulls out the scratch and save. She opens it and says... "OH you get $5 bucks off.

The second person goes up.. She pulls out another scratch and save... Oh Your get $5 bucks off.

I open mined at home, and says I get $5 bucks off MM Meats? I don't even shop at M&M meats.

I guess you don't have to bring it to CT. They have all the $5 bucks off purchase prizes.

karper

Edited by karper