Manns Bait Company Aaaa++++

Handlebarz

Well two weeks ago I had talked about these Manns streached sea snakes lures and CH and another board member said they were hard to tune they were right I had called down to there head office and talked with Mike there I let him know that we tried to get these things running but had no luck he let me know a coupld things to try and then said that he would send me a couple new ones just incase the ones I had were defects well today I received a package this is less then 1 week from the day I talked with him to my surprise I received 4 lures he sent two new sea snakes 1 magnum strech 40+ and 1 jointed magnum strech 30+ what more can I say these people have great customer service.

THANK YOU MIKE AND MANN'S BAIT COMPANY

med_gallery_28_13_84329.jpg

med_gallery_28_13_8132.jpg

Hey Outdoorguy, you should have stopped in to Mann's in Eufaula Ala. They had a real cool aquarium with a 16lb largemouth in it when I visited there in 1989. Also had some gar pike, big crappie, and albino catfish. I couldn't stock up on any lures as I was driving my motorcycle at the time. They had some real unique ideas for lures and soft plastics, if I remember correctly. Very nice people as well. It is located right on the border between Alabama & Georgia, on the shore of Lake Eufaula.

When I am away with work and have some free time and a neat place to potentially see, I like to ask for a tour. I would have enjoyed seeing the bass and any other unique prototypes (the quirkier the better.)Leatherman while in Portland Oregon was a neat one, as is Scott Plastics (Scotty downriggers) in Victoria.

outdoorguy61

When I am away with work and have some free time and a neat place to potentially see, I like to ask for a tour. I would have enjoyed seeing the bass and any other unique prototypes (the quirkier the better.)Leatherman while in Portland Oregon was a neat one, as is Scott Plastics (Scotty downriggers) in Victoria.

outdoorguy61

Sorry to say but Tom Manns fish World is no longer. I fish the AGC tourney down there every April and it has been closed for several years... but do stop in at Lakepoint state park and rent a boat to do a little fishin', even if ya don't catch anything... the wild Alligators are awesome to see!... did I mention that you'll be in a 12 foot tinny and there are 16 foot Alligators there?... not to worry though, they're harmless ;)

Mike, nice looking baits! They're going to look good in the Fisheye box! LOL! Mike, don't you just bend the snap to tune them? I had trouble with a LEO and called Todd from Leo Lures and he told to bend the snap! And vualla, there it was, tuned! See you at the meeting tomorrow night! Paul.

Outdoorguy yep it was from Eufaula

see ya tonight paul

I will post a pic later if I have time of the lip and eye placement they have a cool design for these baits its not just a eye they have a self centering system that is very cool cant wait to run one of these new ones I just wonder why they did not put the new system on the sea snakes to make them run better.