GMC Acadia...thoughts

bow slayer

Does anyone have any first hand info either pro or con on this vehicle.It is the same as Chev Traverse,Buick Enclave,Saturn Outlook. My wife has decided that she wants to buy one in the next few days. I have searched on line but would also like to hear from someone who owns one ,knows someone who does or maybe even a GM tech. Thanks for any feedback.

I've been test driving lots of vehicles lately and if I were you I would strongly consider the ford edge in that price range. The 2011 has a really nice interior and power train. I'm not impressed with gm dealers or extended warranty pricing it's crazy...and I've always been a gm guy. if you do like the edge and don't mind diving to london area I can put you in touch with a great dealership.

Also ford seems to be more accurate with their fuel mileage ratings.

Edited by scugog

Just bought one for my wife a month ago. 2008 AWD with 92K on it for $22K. Base model. They can come with a lot of toys that pushes up the price. I think they are great and they rate well with consumer reports. Drives much nicer and handles better than the the Expedition we had.

I've been test driving lots of vehicles lately and if I were you I would strongly consider the ford edge in that price range. The 2011 has a really nice interior and power train. I'm not impressed with gm dealers or extended warranty pricing it's crazy...and I've always been a gm guy. if you do like the edge and don't mind diving to london area I can put you in touch with a great dealership.

Also ford seems to be more accurate with their fuel mileage ratings.

Actually I am in the london area(St.Thomas) The Edge is a little small but the wife does like the Flex though. She has it narrowed down to a Pathfinder,Flex,and the Acadia. She likes the GMC the most.

Just bought one for my wife a month ago. 2008 AWD with 92K on it for $22K. Base model. They can come with a lot of toys that pushes up the price. I think they are great and they rate well with consumer reports. Drives much nicer and handles better than the the Expedition we had.

The one she has been eyeing has all the toys also a 2008 power roof,leather,quads,and dvd. The price is around 22 and change.

They are nice rides. My bud has one, got a scratch duck hunting last year. I haven't seen him, he's probably still grounded.

sorry to hi-jack..

Mattp33, find me a solid 02 -03 yukon/tahoe with 120 or so Km if possible.

Edited by Harrison