A word of thanks

Gerritt

Well I was tipped off that Sears was having a sale on lawnmowers, so I stopped in... Not realizing the sale starts tommorrow (DOH!) so I spend some time and look around and finally decide on a model I like it is a Craftsman with a 5.5HP Honda engine (thanks for all the advice guys) so I go to the teller and ask her what the sale price is.. she states the sale does not start till March 30th but they have Clearance units on sale right now... I ask her if she is able to give me the sale price so I dont have to come back tomorrow morning, she explained she couldn't... I was a little miffed so I asked to check in the computer what the sale price is for tomorrow, she says Oh.. it is on sale now and you get a free MP3 player! I asked her what tomorrows price will be she said it was the same but no MP3 player??? so I figured I might as well purchase it now and if the price does go down in 30 days I get price protected.... I got the unit i felt comfortable buying (thanks to all your great advice) saved some money and got an MP3 player I will probably regift to my Nephew for his birthday (I have a 40GB iPod) all in all I stayed well below my 500.00 budget, Picked up the unit for 369.00 + taxes and got a free 59.00 MP3 player...

B000OEMJWY.01-A10FHFRJZ0GJG3._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS500_V42686540_.jpg

I think I faired ok.. I will keep an eye out on a price drop though :) (and Yes I am Dutch LOL)

Thanks again guys you opinons helped me make a purchasing decision.

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Hey Gerritt, Good for you, looks like a nice machine.

Last year I needed to replace my Craftsman riding lawnmower ~ it had seen a LOT of grass cutting in it's years of service. ;)

At the risk of sounding like I'm Spamming, Sears stands behind their stuff.