Live Eye jigs

Hey guys I have not posted on here about any of my sponsors other than in my sig because I don't like spam anymore than everyone else, but one of the companies I am pro-staffing for this year had his house taken out by the tornado's in the southern U.S he just launched his website the week before. Randy told me he would be making jigs by next week so please check out the website and order some jigs if ya like them .I think the prices are great and the walleye jigs look sweet and the bass jigs will be deadly with a craw or add a skirt and you have dirt cheap flippin jigs here's the site http://www.liveeyejigs.com/ please help out a fellow fisherman get back on his feet.

I put in an order... Paypal option.. it didn't automatically add the $3 postage.. it shows free, but the Paypal withdrawel wasn't automatic your fella has to manually put it through so he'll probably add the $3 then.

Nice jigs ... But I use 3/4 or 1 oz jigs

I wish there was a company that made jigs that looked like live eye jigs but in larger sizes...

All I can find in a large size is northland gumball jig head... They work but the hooks are low quality and the paint doesn't last...

I can straighten the hook with 6lb fireline in 60 FOW

Nice jigs ... But I use 3/4 or 1 oz jigs

I wish there was a company that made jigs that looked like live eye jigs but in larger sizes...

All I can find in a large size is northland gumball jig head... They work but the hooks are low quality and the paint doesn't last...

I can straighten the hook with 6lb fireline in 60 FOW

I will ask if that is possible for him to make that heavy of a jig let ya know next week.