the wedding

splashhopper

I've had this debate with my family over the past few weeks. Why does anyone still care about monarchs? I understand that Canada is a dominion of Britain, but really how has the royal family impacted our lives as Canadians other than the occasional, obligatory visit? Maybe it's a generational thing, but I couldn't care less about two strangers getting married.

I've had this debate with my family over the past few weeks. Why does anyone still care about monarchs? I understand that Canada is a dominion of Britain, but really how has the royal family impacted our lives as Canadians other than the occasional, obligatory visit? Maybe it's a generational thing, but I couldn't care less about two strangers getting married.

I agree 100%. I'm so sick of hearing about anything to do with anyone in that family! Who cares if they got married, or if it fails in a year.

i

You think? In some pics she does look hot and then in others she looks, well, less hot. I cannot make up my mind if she's hot or not blahblah1.gif

I know I don't care, in fact to care less would require effort I'm not willing to give!

It's almost the weekend, get set and go fishing. :D