Fishing Lic?

raysfish2005

Just wondering if i take a copy of my Fishing Lic and boaters card, can i keep the real ones at home and use the copy's,

I usually keep them both on the boat but have often fished with a friend with out as i have left my Lic in the boat.

Or i run around the house like an idoit looking for them like i just did.

They are both the same size as a credit card.

Why not carry them in your wallet just like your bank card?

LOL been there done that...plunk....What the Puck was that?....yep wallet in the drink as i put on my coat

I was thinking of putting a hole threw them or just keep them in the tackle box like i always do...

I used to keep mine in my tackle box, unfortunately I once spilled some Muskol into the box and the next time I tried to take it out it was pretty well glued to the bottom. :wallbash: Now it stays in my fishing vest, which I always wear when fishing, don't always have a tackle box.

why not put a couple zip lock bags in your tackle boxes as well as any thing you take out fishing ?

this way you put your wallet in one cell in one and if you drop it in the drink it floats for a few seconds. long enough to retrieve it.

and ITS DRY.

keep the photocopys at home this way you have proof of ownership.

thats what i do.

copyes dont count for squat when confronted buy authorities.

but if you loose origonals copys do help speed up the proces of getting new ones.

Edited by saltydawg