MR. MERCER

misfish

In no way is this a call out to you Dave.I thought you should know, that subway card I got from you at chapters in the fall, well it was not valid.Thank the fishing gods I had change in me pockets ,to pay for that delis sub.

No really,there was no cash value to it :dunno: .Probly a mistake at the subway end.No biggie,just thought you should know, as I wouldnt want some poor starving sole,standing there in line then be turned away.LOL

This is a FYI. :oops:

Dave, PLEASE send him a new card or we'll hear about this until the lake freeze over...LOL :rofl2:

Theres ice here still on the bay,not for long,getting grey looking,not worth walking on. Gotz lots in me glass though,care to top it up? :thumbsup_anim: .

No need Dave, as I said,FYI.

In no way is this a call out to you Dave.I thought you should know, that subway card I got from you at chapters in the fall, well it was not valid.Thank the fishing gods I had change in me pockets ,to pay for that delis sub.

No really,there was no cash value to it :dunno: .Probly a mistake at the subway end.No biggie,just thought you should know, as I wouldnt want some poor starving sole,standing there in line then be turned away.LOL

This is a FYI. :oops:

LOL. I got mine the same time you got yours. Both mine and my daughter's worked. We got them in 2010, so yours probably just expired Briam