Sticking in there...

Billy Bob

A friend of mine who was my old mailman and fishing partner for years has had nothing but bad luck in his life......years ago his youngest son was out drinking and hit a tree.... partial brain damage....his oldest son who was quite smart had a nervous breakdown while going to college at RIT....he was diagnosed with Manic depression.....daughter got married and had two kids, then found she's a lesbian.....then he had a stroke and had to retire early from the post office.....just a couple of weeks ago his mother died.......now I just found out, him and his wife were at a local watering hole here in town drinking beer and eating chicken wings and purchased a scratch off lottery ticket.....WON $5000.00 per week with a guaranteed 5 MILLION...

If I couldn't win I'm REALLY GLAD he did....

BTW.....my friend "Billy" is a former Marine from Vietnam....small guy but tough as nails....he deserves it....... :)

Wow, great news for your friend, sounds like he deserves it :clapping:

Yes, I do too....funny how I found out...I was out picking up the garbage cans for a neighbor so they wouldn't get blow around with today's high winds when my new mailman yelled over to me from down the street....he waved me over as not to shout what he was about to tell me.....he asked, "did you here what happened to Billy XXXXXX" ......I thought to myself, "now what" and almost didn't want to ask fearing something bad AGAIN happened to my friend Billy.....that's when he told me he was at the bar and won FIVE MILLION DOLLARS....I yelled "GOOD FOR HIM" :clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping: