The Ultralights are here

Handlebarz

Hey all I have had some guys asking for lighter Handlebarz for pike fishing so I have done it here are the first of them they will be heading to Bass Haven to get ready for the spring fling on pike fishing.

I am calling them Handlebarz Ultralights

They are made with 0.051 stainless steel wire 3/0 treble hook the rest is the same lots of flashabou hand tied by myself,two size 8 Colorado blades and are a lot lighter about 1.2 OZ.

Canada Day

0bf597bc.jpg

Bruiser

6863afde.jpg

Lemon Lime

44bdcf71.jpg

Transparent Chartreuse

835728df.jpg

Angle Wings

8366b5c3.jpg

Kryptonite

2faa5662.jpg

Fire Tiger

30abc33f.jpg

Thanks everyone I hope to have a chance to get out and use some thins year myself for early season pike.

Roy I thought about calling it frosty but after the picture it gave the color a new name.

George its still fun so I can deal with the complicated stuff maybe not in two weeks LOL.

I am just leaving the house to deliver the first batch of Ultralites.

Never thought about bigger spinners for them we always used very small ones for the rivers. I guess if your fishing a lake they might do the trick.

I did also learn today that some guys will use musky sized lures for walleye here on lake Erie looking for them big buggers.

Thanks everyone I hope to have a chance to get out and use some thins year myself for early season pike.

Roy I thought about calling it frosty but after the picture it gave the color a new name.

George its still fun so I can deal with the complicated stuff maybe not in two weeks LOL.

I am just leaving the house to deliver the first batch of Ultralites.

delivering the first batch of ultra lites eh, if im not home ill leave the door open you should make it in about 5 hours, cold beer peporettes and jerky are in the fridge, dont touch the walleye or bluegill fillets they look great MP

I must say the fish fillets are going to be safe as I still have not figured out why people would want to eat fish in the first place.

You had me for the delivery until I read Beer if the offer was for some nice crown I would have been there by now :wallbash: