Lowrance HDS 3 day SALE

Billy Bob

Someone here tipped me off to Reeds about 2-3 years ago and I got a nice deal on my second LMS 520C unit so I thought I would repay the favor...their having a 3 day sale on Lowrance HDS units.....don't know how the prices match up in Ontario or even if they will ship up there but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post this.

http://www.reedssports.com/Category/main.taf?cat=14

Bob

For those near Woodstock check out Anglers Outfitters. I was in there yesterday and the HDS-5 Fishfinder/GPS was the same price as Reeds ($650) in Canadian $'s. As currently the Canadian $ is worth slightly more than the US $ a better deal here. Also no cross border shipping to pay for plus possible duties & brokerage fees.

Give Jos a call for prices on other models.

For those near Woodstock check out Anglers Outfitters. I was in there yesterday and the HDS-5 Fishfinder/GPS was the same price as Reeds ($650) in Canadian $'s. As currently the Canadian $ is worth slightly more than the US $ a better deal here. Also no cross border shipping to pay for plus possible duties & brokerage fees.

Give Jos a call for prices on other models.

I paid $500 cash for mine. It was one of the ones from BPS last summer when they ran out of the other Fishfinders they had advertised so they were letting these go for something like $250! I found mine here in North Bay on kijiji. The seller bought 2 of them and was trying to sell one for $700. I talked him down to $500 and he got his for free.

Edited by Nipfisher

I paid $500 cash for mine. It was one of the ones from BPS last summer when they ran out of the other Fishfinders they had advertised so they were letting these go for something like $250! I found mine here in North Bay on kijiji. The seller bought 2 of them and was trying to sell one for $700. I talked him down to $500 and he got his for free.

Yup, that's a nice unit and nice deal