BPS daily specials

Stopped by my favorite store this morning and picked up the Terminator spinner baits 10 for 20 bucks and picked up a BPS JM signiture bait caster for 89 bucks, man what a smooth reel that is way smoother than my new Curado.

I should have bought two!!

why did you have to go and say that... I'm going to get one of those reels...

Picked up 6 spools of 660 yd trilene for 5 bucks a spool yesterday aswell!!! super deal. :Gonefishing:

Overstock Bait was selling 3000yd spools of Stren Magnathin a while back for $3.99.

I bought several. ;)

If anyone does happen to be at the Vaughn location I'm looking for the Browning Worm binders in all 3 sizes.

I was at BPS this morning as well. I went for the daily specials last year and never saw the feeding frenzy I saw today. It was crazy, lol! Of course, I stopped by CT on my way home and picked up some stuff and the same spinnerbaits were $10 there.

I was wondering, which ones are the best quality? T-1, T-2 or SS??? I grabbed all T-1's since I thought these were the more expensive of the three.

Edited by FishLogic

Good luck with your BPS baitcaster. Let us know how smooth it is when the pound of grease they lubed up the gears with ends up all over the inside of the reel. At least BPS is good with returns of their own products.

Did anyone notice if they have restocked the Pro Qualifier gore-Tex suits? All the bibs left over were 2xl, 3xl or small. Need the blue in a large.

Good luck with your BPS baitcaster. Let us know how smooth it is when the pound of grease they lubed up the gears with ends up all over the inside of the reel. At least BPS is good with returns of their own products.

All mine have been fine bdox.Maybe like cars,they were made on a wednesday.LOL

All reels require cleaning and lubing a few times a year.

As for thier return policy.This is why I went with redhead products.Life time warrenty.This time I put the reciept in the safe.LOL

Geoff,if thats all that left, then forgedaboutit. :wallbash:

Edited by Misfish