This week's CT Deals

MSBruno

Talked to a buddy of mine who works for and is sponsored by live target and he told me the retail price of the frog should be $9.99 so that $10.99 deal must be regular ctc price.

Le Baron is $10.13, so your friend is right.

Talked to a buddy of mine who works for and is sponsored by live target and he told me the retail price of the frog should be $9.99 so that $10.99 deal must be regular ctc price.

Regular price at the Mapleview store was $13. I was looking at them last week.

To answer the question on the live target frogs;

Canadian Tire adjusted their pricing, so they were 13.99 or something like that, and are now 10.99 regular price, everyday. The quantum rod/reel combo feels good! Can't remember for the life of me what model it was. I believe the reel is a 5 or 6 ball bearing. Like I said, it feels nice in the hands...

Ended up doing the price match at Walmart, and, got a spool of 20 and a spool of 30. Come on softwater!!!!!!!!

I went to Walmart in New Liskeard today on my way North and I could not believe how good the fishing section was. They had good sales on the soft water gear but the clearance deals on the winter stuff were amazing. All the Live forage stuff was on for $2. I had the boss looking over my shoulder so I'm gonna check out the deals in North Bay.

Edited by Nipfisher

Tried 2 Canadian Tire stores in Scarb. and East York both sold out of the Suffix anybody know of a store with a good stock don't want to bother with another trip for nothing!!

Take the flyer to walmart and they will price match. done. easy.

Tried 2 Canadian Tire stores in Scarb. and East York both sold out of the Suffix anybody know of a store with a good stock don't want to bother with another trip for nothing!!

The Bayview/Sheppard CT had plenty of the Suffix's, in all sizes.

Picked up the last spools of 10 and 20lb at the Barrie south store yesterday.

So you're the culprit Bill. lol I stopped in there this morning while I was waiting for the propane station to open. I was hoping to grab another spool of 10lb test but they were all gone.....only 50lb left.

Colin

I got to one in Oshawa at 9:45 and they only had one spool of 20lb left... wish I could have stocked up but it's still nice saving a bit of money.

FYI This is nice line and is more water resistant then power pro and fire-line which helped a lot the other day with the ice build up from cold temps.. I'm also thinking about trying some on the pin, nice and supple plus it should just about float.

Baitmaker roe tying material is also on sale at $1 each pack (100 pre-cut sheets) Regular price is $2.99.

I just cleared out the CTC I checked out...only saw chartreuse though.

Also picked up one of the filet knives, but could not find any of the frogs... and only 1 spool of Suffix 832 left.