Changes Coming To Boat License Testing On April 15

craigdritchie

If you still need a Pleasure Craft Operator Card, you may want to get on it asap. Effective April 15 the procedure for Internet testing will change, and and the number of questions on the exam will increase to 50.

It's still nothing more than a stupid cash grab, but if you need the card you may as well get it now before the test becomes longer, apparently a bit more difficult, and quite possibly a little more expensive.

If you still need a Pleasure Craft Operator Card, you may want to get on it asap. Effective April 15 the procedure for Internet testing will change, and and the number of questions on the exam will increase to 50.

It's still nothing more than a stupid cash grab, but if you need the card you may as well get it now before the test becomes longer, apparently a bit more difficult, and quite possibly a little more expensive.

MoneyGrab.jpg

Thanks Craig. I was thinking that most people would have them by now but I suppose there are new boaters every year and maybe some others who thought they'd try to get away with not having one.

:o I hope they make it so you have to sit in a classroom for theory and on the water for practicle. Cash grab maybe worth while i think so. Have you ever seen somebody with a $200,000 dollar boat that hasnt got a clue its very scary.

Peter