looking for guides

musclow

Subject: Guiding Positions in the NWT

I just wanted to let everyone know, there are some rare spots available at Frontier Fishing Lodge in the NWT for guides. My boss just informed me that he is looking for a couple more good guys to handle the busy season he’s expecting. I know there are a lot of good anglers and people on here so I thought I would share. I work up there and have been working up there for the this owner for 2 years now. It’s an awesome place to work and an opportunity of a Lifetime. I know he looks for guys that are Great Fisherman and that are very personable with a strong work ethic. He has also always favoured anyone with sponsorship but it’s not a necessity. So if you’re interested or know anyone that would fit this description, let them know to send their resume to Frontier Fishing Lodge.

http://www.frontierfishinglodge.com/

or Call Wayne at 1(877) 465 6843

Thanks Nate

Great opportunity for sure, wish I was single. :)

If I'm not mistaken Jay Hamilton guided up there too.

yes he did work at that lodge, i wasnt workin there at that time but i have a heard about him!

I would encourage anyone considering guiding to give this serious thought. It is an unbelievable part of the world to spend time in and every time your lure hits the water you have a chance at a fish of a lifetime. You learn alot about fishing, people, bushcraft and get a good introduction to the North.

Get yourself a good rainsuit, a GPS and go have fun.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

I would encourage anyone considering guiding to give this serious thought. It is an unbelievable part of the world to spend time in and every time your lure hits the water you have a chance at a fish of a lifetime. You learn alot about fishing, people, bushcraft and get a good introduction to the North.

Get yourself a good rainsuit, a GPS and go have fun.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Jay, no disrespect here to you or the original poster and I looked at the website in question....looks GREAT from what I can see and would love to spend a week there.

Having said all that, if I hired a guide (never had) I would expect said guide to know the waters he/she is taking me into and have all the knowledge about catching the native fish in that body of water from years of experience on that body of water and not from a couple of weeks of crash course fishing 101 on Great Slave Lake...

It might have been better if this was not posted for the Frontier Fishing Lodge's reputation as far as their guides.

Bob

I've seen the pictures from Nabob's guiding adventures up there, definitely an opportunity of a lifetime. Not too many places in the world that can boast fishing like NWT.

Good luck Nabob, under different circumstances I'd be all over that!