Toronto Sportsmen Show!

cwpowell

WoW! 19, I couldn't believe that price, it almost makes me feel I have to be rich to enjoy the wilderness and fishing! You guys are right. Its 40$ to walk in the door, and I personally prefer to spend that on some tackle. I will give Le Baron some credit for the $2 off. Ill definatly be at the BPS Classic next weekend.

Edited by KGuppy

Guys... what is "BPS" classic? Is it a show?

Sorry... new guy on the forum... clearly out of the loop and don't know what I am doing!

LOL.. Im always outta the loop..

here the bps info for you.. http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=206&cm_ven=redirects&cm_cat=mktg&cm_pla=bps&cm_ite=classic&cm_sp=SpringFishingClassicFeb2011_RETAIL

LOL.. Im always outta the loop..

here the bps info for you.. http://www.basspro.c...cFeb2011_RETAIL

Nice! I can see why that $19 has become a trigger issue for sure! Sounds like the sportman show is going to have to reinvent itself or BPS competitors are going to have to find a better way to market themselves. Do the OFNers get together @ the BPS classic? Would love to meet a few of yoyu experienced cats at the show!

you are correct . but are they not partners in alot of these things. ??? if you hang around dirt dont you become dirt???

i will call monday morning and get there finacial statement for 2010 as it should be open because they are non profit . and if i am wrong i will be the first to oppologize

OFAH did pay the rent on the hatchery for five years and spent money improving the wells. Yes, they didn't do everything they way MEA would have liked but let's not lose sight of the fact that they have provided significant funds towards the hatchery over the last five years.

The Sportsman Show has also provided funding to the hatchery. I am not sure of the exact figure provided to the hatchery but I believe they have made over $35 million in donations to various causes since the beginning of the show.