Gilford for the first time this friday.

ricoboxing

Hi all, a co-worker is visiting from Houston Texas and I wanna take him ice fishing on friday. I've been to cooks bay a couple years ago (from the keswick side), but will go on from the Gilford side this time. Can anyone give me some tips on where to park, get bait etc? I found some place call innifill bait and tackle on some other threads so i guess thats the place to go. I will also need a non residence license for my buddy too.

thanks for the help and sorry as this question probably gets asked 3X per week. Just wanna catch some perch, even if they're dinks.

Hi all, a co-worker is visiting from Houston Texas and I wanna take him ice fishing on friday. I've been to cooks bay a couple years ago (from the keswick side), but will go on from the Gilford side this time. Can anyone give me some tips on where to park, get bait etc? I found some place call innifill bait and tackle on some other threads so i guess thats the place to go. I will also need a non residence license for my buddy too.

thanks for the help and sorry as this question probably gets asked 3X per week. Just wanna catch some perch, even if they're dinks.

This site will give you all the answers your looking for.

www.cooksbayfishingboard.com

Agreed with bobowski, Peter from the cooks bay board is extremely helpful with info from Gilford.

The guy from Innisfil Bait & Tackle is great too, definitely go there. Afterwards head south 1 street from there and go on Gilford rd. and head towards the lake. Park right on Gilford rd on the south side. Do NOT park close to a driveway or corner or you will get ticketed. They heavily enforce parking tickets there. Parking starts about a block or so up from the end of the road.

There's huts everywhere out there so just head towards them.

To be fair it's for his business otherwise he wouldn't even have it.

and that is my point....

bias towards his business

I would never ask ford it they make a good product nor would I believe a review of their products on their own website ..I think we all know what would be written