What a day..

NAW

I didn't have a good day at all..

I was supposed to have SAR training today in Barrie, but it was canceled. So i decided to head out fishing.

I met my fishing partner, and we headed out from Alcona toward Fox Island. Didn't mark much for the first hour, so we decide to move. Well, the Bravo won't start. Change the plug, fires up on the first pull. Start to head toward White Shoal.. My fishing partner on his ZL 550 stops, so I head over to him. His reverse beeper is on but he's in forward. The sled won't move, just a grinding noise. Must be a blown chain, or something.

So he jumps on the back of the Bravo. I way 215, and he ways 230. The Bravo makes it home with the sliders just a stinkin!

He has to drive to Nobleton to get the quad from his dad's place. So I head back out to his busted sled, and drill a hole.

Don't mark squat for 30 minutes, so I decide to move.. Bravo fires on the first pull, drive it 50' then it dies. I can't get it started again.

So we have two sled siting out at Fox Island, both dead.

I had to wait for 4 hours in what seemed like 80Km/hr winds for my fishing partner to show up the quad and a big sleigh. Then we took two runs in and out, one for the bravo, and one for the Cat.

Thank god for a nice warm float suite, and a hot thermos of coffee. I didn't get home till 6:00pm :wallbash:

Ya.. I hit the liqueur store on the way home..

Sounds like a brutal day out there for you NAW. Hope the liquor is doing the trick :whistling:;)

I'm takin it easy. Back at er again tomorrow morning. Gunna be out off IBP tomorrow too. Maybe we'll run into your crew.

Edited by NAW