.Classic

lhousesoccer

I like Ike. He's gotta play it up. Intimidation and all that. If his competitors think he's smokin' the bass, they might get a little stressed and get thrown off their game just a bit.

On another note - look for the name "Sean Alvarez" in the BassTrakk standings. He's one of the amateur Federation Nation qualifiers in the Classic. He's also one of my best friends and my club fishing partner, so it's pretty wild that he's there fishing the Classic right now against guys like Ike and KVD!

I like Ike as well, but his exaggerating always leaves me laughing.

Thats cool to have a friend fishing the biggest tourny of the year. Hopefully he does good

I have to say the live videos and leaderboard have completely sucked me in. It's interesting to see how strategies have played out, some guys going for quality, some guys going for quantity.

And yes, Mr. Klein should find or borrow a sense of humour....

Edited by backbay

It's been really good that I get to read some pretty detailed stuff about the Classic this year. I remember last year it was just Dave doing his FYI at the end of it all and I had my numbers in the Fantasy fishing, (which I did pretty terribly on).

It's pretty amazing everything is updated super fast too! Watched some of the weigh in yesterday. Probably will watch some more of it today since I won't be fishing this weekend.