Raise fishing license fees for U.S. visitors??

blue pickeral

Either stop spending or raise taxes...sounds simple enough but I know it's not....How much a day for the military??? The 2011 budget for defence related expenditures are between 1 and 1.4 trillion which includes homeland security, the FBI, NASA, the military etc.....DO YOU feel safe??? Good Luck..I'm afraid the most vulerable will pay the biggest price......

Either stop spending or raise taxes...sounds simple enough but I know it's not....How much a day for the military??? The 2011 budget for defence related expenditures are between 1 and 1.4 trillion which includes homeland security, the FBI, NASA, the military etc.....DO YOU feel safe??? Good Luck..I'm afraid the most vulerable will pay the biggest price......

YES, I feel VERY SAFE....money spent on the military is money well spent IMHO....don't want to learn how to speak North Korean or Chinese or have to join the Taliban....besides, if you were to make drastic cuts within the military that would only add to unemployment across the globe.

I agree 100% about NOT raising taxes and we could stop a LOT of the FREE money give away programs at home and across the globe...

In NYS we tax just about EVERYTHING including bottled water and where has that gotten us.....most businesses have left to states that don't tax anywhere as much....

We need another Ronald Reagan come 2012....

We are a hardy bunch, much like you Canadians. We have been through this before and came out even stronger and will do it again....just look at the stock market.....it's getting better by the week....if it keeps this up I may invest in some new fishing toys.

Bob

LOL

Yep that's site with a repetition of the truth and only the truth as YOU see fit .....

Can I offer you a equally trusted site....http://www.theobamadebt.com/?m=201102

Pretty funny that you slam Obama yet celebrate that you guys (and the stock market) weathered the storm and are coming back. The two go hand in hand my friend.

That said, still think you should've elected Hillary.

Pretty funny that you slam Obama yet celebrate that you guys (and the stock market) weathered the storm and are coming back. The two go hand in hand my friend.

That said, still think you should've elected Hillary.

Actually I was thinking about supporting her......our choices where VERY thin to choose from....but you know what they say, "watch what you wish for".

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

the political climate in the US is as such that finding quality candidates is next to impossible.

they don't want economists, they want mud slingers.

this is the fault of the US public for not rewarding honest candidates. here's hoping Ron Paul is the next conservative candidate. he's moderate enough that he will appeal to members of both parties and he's not a crazy coot like Palin et al.