Hello

slick973

Hello everyone, I am new to the board, have been reading it for a week or so now, and decided I might as well join. As my name suggests I am a little bit new too fishing, so any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated. I mainly fish out of the Hamilton and surrounding area, so any good spots that you could recommend would be awesome. Anyways, looking forawrd to getting to know all of you, and hopefully posting some pics. Take care and happy fishing guys

John

Welcome to the board...There is a lot of water around Hamilton, try out the old train bridge off York, or the point. Probaby bump into you a time or two as the weather gets better. I am the mom, yelling at her kids to cast into the water, not at one another. LOL

Enjoy the OFC family, I certainly do!

Cheers

Jen

Wow,

Thank you for all the quick replies and friendly welcomes. I was thinking about trout fishing in some of the local rivers and streams, but not too sure on which ones are good, or which ones will even have trout in them. I heard that its trout spawning time pretty soon, so I was looking on getting in the action. I've been told a place called hidden valley is pretty good, if anyone has heard of it, any info on it would be nice. Any whoo, I look forward to seeing and hearing from yall again soon. Take care, and tahnks again.

John

Wow,

Thank you for all the quick replies and friendly welcomes. I was thinking about trout fishing in some of the local rivers and streams, but not too sure on which ones are good, or which ones will even have trout in them. I heard that its trout spawning time pretty soon, so I was looking on getting in the action. I've been told a place called hidden valley is pretty good, if anyone has heard of it, any info on it would be nice. Any whoo, I look forward to seeing and hearing from yall again soon. Take care, and tahnks again.

John

Your best bet John, is to take a walk, bring a lunch , drive around and see what is happening where... great way to enjoy a day...

Jen

Edited by Jen