Met up with friends on Simcoe today

Joey

And about the laughter coming from Paul's hut?! I think that might have been the leaky propane heater..

Pauls always laughing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hell, he makes me laugh just from laughing,,,,,,,,, :clapping:

You mis a B there bud. Might be that right turn you took. :tease:

Still glad all were ok.

Funny you mention. Dad used to have a place a Black Creek and Lawrence.. a tiny spec of a house amongst subsidized high-rises. Talk about colourful!! :blink::w00t:

LOL

I was referring to the place my pop always had to pick me up at as a young juvvy. Bad boy,what ya going to do now. :rofl2:

Great photos and nice fish everyone. That laker sure is pretty.

That's a good gash on your sled...hopefully it's only cosmetic.

Was the wallet left on the ice? If so, that's amazing that somebody found it. Maybe it was the guy who moved his shack when he returned to mark the spot... haha not likely.

Man. This thread reminds me why I quit ice fishing years ago. I had a similar experience with my Dad on the back of my sled many years ago. Turns out he dislocated his shoulder and was off work for 6 months after that. I did a lot of ice fishing in my day. Not like you guys do though. Most often it was a 5 to 10 mile sled into a secluded lake where you'd not see another soul all day. No huts, no rods, no heaters. If there was another party on the lake, it was crowded. And we did this at -40 a few times. Now I'm happy to spend my weekends at home on my couch when the lakes are frozen over. You ever hear the old say that says "With age comes wisdom"?? It's true.