Cold

Guest Catch&Release

Guest blairwelsh

Well, got down to the ? Friday.

Went with 2 new fishing buddies.

Lots of fun - great day to get out.

Both my friends had fun and were good fisherman.

Water is CLEAR.

Light presentation required.

Guest blairwelsh

Yer killing me Blair.

Water looks real clear and the fish are awesome.

TFS

Thanks ... it is fun.

heres some more of the fish in water.

Great take more guys down there next time, bring more newbies down there and tell the whole GTA while you're at it, looks like that's what you wanna do by posting the same report on every single fishing forum. Anything to get a free ride down there so you can save gas money. Did you catch your own fish this time ??? :glare:

Edited by bongo

Great take more guys down there next time, bring more newbies down there and tell the whole GTA while you're at it, looks like that's what you wanna do by posting the same report on every single fishing forum. Anything to get a free ride down there so you can save gas money. Did you catch your own fish this time ??? :glare:

If he was taking pictures of other peoples fish and passing them off as his own, well thats unsavoury.

As for the rest of what you said. Rubbish.

The secret whirlpool. Don't be a dork. Anyone who would climb up and down that damned hill to catch a few fish (newb or not) deserves the fish they catch.

If he was taking pictures of other peoples fish and passing them off as his own, well thats unsavoury.

The secret whirlpool. Don't be a dork. Anyone who would climb up and down that damned hill to catch a few fish (newb or not) deserves the fish they catch.

Or treking down to the glen.

Did I say it was a secret buddy ??? No I didn't, but I don't advertise or say to people across Ontario, hey why don't you go down there and catch fish. I discovered it on my own, didn't need people to give me tips on it and I am from the big smoke. The Niagara is not a secret, just like the rest of the rivers aren't a secret. However, when you advertise the river like that, a lot of people will head down there and some of them will leave garbage there not caring about anything and greasing people out or disturbing others while they are fishing, I'm not making this up.

Great take more guys down there next time, bring more newbies down there and tell the whole GTA while you're at it, looks like that's what you wanna do by posting the same report on every single fishing forum. Anything to get a free ride down there so you can save gas money. Did you catch your own fish this time ??? glare.gif

thumbsup_anim.gifGonefishing.gifclapping.gif

And yes to your first statement, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything

Anyone here ever read the rules? Seriously?

Please do not post VERY SPECIFIC information on fishing spots, ie pinpoint locations and maps. It is our belief that sharing this type of knowledge to the general public is not at all good for the resource itself. When communicating info on spots, please keep it to email or a PM.

This isn't rocket science, just common sense for Christ's sake!