Getting Married....round 2... This time in Space

jedimaster

Ok so I am getting re married. This time we are going to try and get married in space. Yep you heard me. We are trying to raise enough money to have the cerimony in Space on the Virgin Galactic.

Check out the website www.marriedinspace.com

Anyway... check it out and pass this note on to anyone you tihnkg may care...News, Media, Twitter, Facebook whatever...

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Cool concept. Good luck to you and congratulations to your engagement!

Awesome that you will donate some of the funds to charity. That's a really good idea.

Wouldn't it be neat to conceive a child in space, and to give birth to a green baby with antennas 11 months later? How cool would that be?!!!

Ok so I am getting re married. This time we are going to try and get married in space. Yep you heard me. We are trying to raise enough money to have the cerimony in Space on the Virgin Galactic.

Check out the website www.marriedinspace.com

Anyway... check it out and pass this note on to anyone you tihnkg may care...News, Media, Twitter, Facebook whatever...

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

You mean renew or to someone else.LOL

To someone else. :)

I am actually kind of hoping we get enough to throw some money to a charity and pay for some of the wedding. But man it would be sweet if we got enough money to go to space. That woudl so rock.... I already looked it up there is a space suit designed for sex in space... haha seriously there is.

To someone else. :)

I am actually kind of hoping we get enough to throw some money to a charity and pay for some of the wedding. But man it would be sweet if we got enough money to go to space. That woudl so rock.... I already looked it up there is a space suit designed for sex in space... haha seriously there is.

I know... :whistling:

ya but weightlessness would make it hard to aim, wouldnt itdunno.gif

Merc i mis-read your comment and thought it said "witnessless" then i thought....there a big savings when it come time for divorce :wallbash: my bad :whistling:

Congrtes JM on the engagement !!!....but if your getting married in space...where in the universe are ya going to go for a honeymoon?

cool place to get married - congrats be sure to post some (family oriented) pics...

Of course having the somewhat twisted mind I do, I was considering just how effective a place it could be to get divorcedwhistling.gif .. "heyhon, the bedrooms just through that door... I'll be back in a sec, just have to use the head"..followed by a wooooshing sound...

30 seconds to "dock"???...heck....im usually havin a smoke after three seconds.. jerry.gif ...man i hope the ole lady doesnt find out i can "dock" for that long or she is gonna want me to prove it tease.gifrofl2.gif

humm, i guess this is ok, but my ketchup spray radius comment wasn't....Oh well, i'll conform, and keep it cleanerangel.png