Building 8x16 Ice Bungalow

Basskicker

Well I've finally decided to build myself a nice big ice bungalow. Where can I buy the exterior 4x8 metal sheets that I want to cover the bungalow in, including roof material. I work for a builder and have access to all the wood, insulation, poly, door, windows, electrical etc. I've checked Lowes, Rona, Home Depot and trying to find out what the best exterior material to use. I could use roofers ply, but I'm trying to save weight!!!

Anyone got any ideas or know of places to purchase such material in the Durham Region (Oshawa/Courtice/Bowmanville) area? Trying to figure out a cheap/light/durable solution. Thanks

Jason

Jason I can't help you with the materials but I'd be happy to help you build it and fish out of it. :D

Where are you going to put it?

Your more than welcome anytime buddy....It'll be cool doing some overnight weekends in a heated hut. Not actually building it until spring/summer...still searching for that honey hole (crappie) on rice lake. I have found some crappie, but not consistent enough YET!!!

We used the printers tin on our as well. Good stuff. Just make sure you frame your stud centers to work for the sheet size. We got ours from am place in oshawa, but I don't think its available there anymore. Call around to some print shops. We got them for a buck a sheet.

S.