Target coming to Canada

ColdH20guy

Not enough people in Barrie to justify a Cabela's. Down here in Oakville, we have plenty of space on the north side of Dundas.......

BPS being in a heavy traffic area has seen alot of quiet/dead days. Barrie has the traffic to support.Just think,drivers coming north bound will say,never mind BPS,Cabela,s is just up the hwy.LOL

Alot of northerns travel south to BP.Im thinking,a half the distance stop would get them in. Cripes,fisherman travels to Barrie to go to Princess Auto. :tease::rofl2:

Unlike BPS, I heard Cabela's requires about 40 acres before they will build. If you want to see a HUGE Cabela's take a trip to Hamburg, PA as that store is 265,000 sq feet....two restaurants in it...arrived there on a Sunday (last Feb) about 30 minutes after it opened and there was already about 300 cars in the parking lot. Very impressive store.

OH, best part...no tax on clothing.... :clapping:

Bob

BPS being in a heavy traffic area has seen alot of quiet/dead days. Barrie has the traffic to support.Just think,drivers coming north bound will say,never mind BPS,Cabela,s is just up the hwy.LOL

Alot of northerns travel south to BP.Im thinking,a half the distance stop would get them in. Cripes,fisherman travels to Barrie to go to Princess Auto. :tease::rofl2:

Ha, and you didn't think I'd see that eh? <_< I'd love to see a Cabelas here too. :thumbsup_anim:

Unlike BPS, I heard Cabela's requires about 40 acres before they will build. If you want to see a HUGE Cabela's take a trip to Hamburg, PA as that store is 265,000 sq feet....two restaurants in it...arrived there on a Sunday (last Feb) about 30 minutes after it opened and there was already about 300 cars in the parking lot. Very impressive store.

OH, best part...no tax on clothing.... :clapping:

Bob

We have that with ease. Guess you dont know BB. Barrie HAD great industry,but seem to have opted to be the top city of retail,,,,,,,,,, :wallbash::wallbash: Next to Napolian,were the next biggest,along with Flags unlimited. There UPS and Purolator,I dont count that as industry.

Ha, and you didn't think I'd see that eh?

Ah, I see yer good eye is still work,n. :whistling: