NFL Playoffs

FUSION

Agree chiefs would be a surprise but the way they are playing I will put them above jets/colts/steelers. Could be a patriot/chiefs AFC match up and and Patriot/Saints Superbowl.

I'll bet a dozen nightcrawlers if the Colts play the Chiefs, at the end of the day the Chiefs will be on the outside looking in... :santa:

I'll bet a dozen nightcrawlers if the Colts play the Chiefs, at the end of the day the Chiefs will be on the outside looking in... :santa:

I wouldn't take that bet. I agree the colts are dangerous and experienced. Don't count my Packers out if they get in they'll make some noise! Go Pack!

I'll take that bet.

It's a lot of years of playoff redemption for the Chiefs vs the Colts, and the Colts are ripe for a loss. Goes back before Manning when Harbaugh was QB and the Colts had no business beating them at home in '93.

I'm thinking the winner of the AFC over the Eagles for the SB.

Edited by nomad

HE'S still a very good QB right up there with Montana. Very seasoned vet.

For my money if I had to choose a QB to command my playoff team and taking everything into consideration including off field behaver, then Peyton Manning is heads and shoulders above every other QB in the NFL right now.

Too bad other players don't have his ethics and manors. Today in the NFL most players are about themselves...LOOK AT ME..LOOK AT ME... I made a tackle or caught a pass for 8 yards, forgetting about all the bone head plays they did that put their team behind by 20 points or more. JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME ALREADY.

I'll take that bet.

It's a lot of years of playoff redemption for the Chiefs vs the Colts, and the Colts are ripe for a loss. Goes back before Manning when Harbaugh was QB and the Colts had no business beating them at home in '93.

I'm thinking the winner of the AFC over the Eagles for the SB.

Take that bet Nomad. Even though the chiefs lost to Indy earlier if they meet in the playoffs it will be at Arrowhead Stadium where the Chiefs are 7-0