Toronto Maple Leafs

jedimaster

my my what feeble fans you have Maple Leafs.

I've been a Phoenix fan (the franshise) since they were the jets...and sucked for MANY years. Even Gretzky couldn't revive that team, boy what a sad state we were in. Now, we are competitive at least. Either way I'll cheer for them no matter what, it's called loyalty people...I feel bad for your spouses. (half joke don't lose your poop please).

If I saw some dink throw waffles at a Phoenix game I wouldn't be happy and would NOT support him. Some of you fans are getting what you deserve from this running gag for being so flaky. You are the waffles as far as I'm concerned.

The leafs will get better soon, there's no where to go but up...stick with them and you'll have well deserved pride when they make the playoffs in the coming years.

Go Underdogs Go!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Either way I'll cheer for them no matter what, it's called loyalty people...

as a sens fan who hates the leafs i still say this...

The leafs have ARGUABLY the most passionate and devoted fans in the NHL, and they deserve better than what they've been given the last 6 years.

i applaud the waffle tosser. he probably should have waited for a break in the play, but the embarrassment this is causing the players and organization...

even worse, i find myself HAVING to cheer for Toronto because Boston is only getting better from Burke's disaster. kessel is a decent player but he's the only top 6 forward on the team.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

my my what feeble fans you have Maple Leafs.

Some of you fans are getting what you deserve from this running gag for being so flaky. You are the waffles as far as I'm concerned.

Feeble's a strong word. And if I have to be a waffle, can I atleast be blueberry.