shredded 2010 license

Jer

I just realized I may have done a very silly thing the other day...

I received my new 3 year license and card and promptly shredded my old card just as I would an old credit card. It just occurred to me now that I might not be legal to fish now until Jan 1. :wallbash:

I just got off the phone with Outdoors Card services and was told my new card is valid immediately and it should not be an issue.

I hope a CO will agree.

Edited by Jer

if you should get stopped before jan 1st, i would think after explaining it to the co, that he would check it with dispatch or just laugh at you.

if you are really worried about it then go thru the shredder, find the pieces and tape them back together..

if you should get stopped before jan 1st, i would think after explaining it to the co, that he would check it with dispatch or just laugh at you.

if you are really worried about it then go thru the shredder, find the pieces and tape them back together..

You would hope so...but you never know.

Yes.. your new OUTDOOR card is valid immediately as it only has an expiry date on it... BUT you no longer have a FISHING validation sticker for the 2010 season.. so they could violate you.

I feel violated by various government agencies everyday...