I'm gonna spend an hour on the ice with Dion Phaneuf

danc

If you get a chance asked him what the heck happened between him and Sutter in Calgary.

I've heard a few rumours. :whistling:

I'm a flames fan, and am a member of calgary puck. Rumors are flying around there with all the hype about Dion playing for the first time since the trade.

http://forum.calgary...ead.php?t=99415

http://forum.calgary...ead.php?t=99425

I think the leafs got the better end of the deal.

Stajan is NOT a first line centre, Ian White scored some goals for us, but was constantly being pushed off the puck, and has been traded since for pretty much nothing.

Hagman, on the other hand has become sort of a fan favorite, works hard every night making defenders look silly, although his stats aren't that great.

Dion has a huge ego, is tough, and is lazy, he's become a floater. After watching the video highlights on here, its hard to believe he's the same player now. I used to love the way he played, even have a jersey with his name on the back. What the heck happened to the guy? Big contract got to his head? i dunno.dunno.gif

Dan, sorry I didn't mean to hijak your thread, so cool to be able to skate with him! whatever you do don't try to screen the goalie when he's taking a shot at the net LOL

Edited by stubbex

Congrats it should be fun, years ago when we did some summer pick up hockey a few pro`s from the European leagues used too come out and scrimage with us and it`s amazing how these guys carve up the ice.

Have fun but keep your head up Dion likes to take runs at people when their not looking!!! :santa:

So, is it confirmed, are you the prize winner?

I will be heading home today some time from Red Lake and of course I will review the documents, sign everything and get them sent back. I will keep you guys posted.

Well, I arrived home last night and read everything over. With my name and address on the letter head, this is what it states.

Recently you submitted an entry in connection with the "GUARANTEED TOUGH" contest, sponsored by DEWALT (the "sponsor"). We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a potential Grand Prize Winner. However, in order to be declared the winner and in accordance with the published rules and regulations of this contest, you must first correctly answer, unaided, and without mechanical assistance of any kind, a mathematical skill-testing question and then sign a release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of your prize as awarded. Please complete and sign one copy of this form and return to us in a postage paid, self addressed envelope before December 30, 2010. If you correctly answer the skill-testing question in paragraph 4 below, you will be declared the Winner. We will then arrange with the Sponsor to award you your prize within thirty (30) days of receipt unless stated otherwise in the published rules and regulations consisting of a trip for two (2) departing from the Canadian International airport nearest the winners residence, to Toronto, Ontario; two (2) night accommodations at a moderate hotel in as standard room, based on double occupancy as selected by the sponsor; a one (1) hour ultimate ice experience for the winner and his/her guest with Dion Phaneuf; two (2) tickets to an NHL hockey game in Toronto, Ontario as selected by the sponsor (seating locations as determined by the sponsor) and one (1) autographed Dion Phaneuf jersey. The approximate retail value of each grand prize is $4250.00 (CDN) based on Vancouver departure.

I'm pretty sure that I'm the winner. The completed forms will be sent out Monday.