Lake Nipissing Hardwater GTG PICS PAGE 8

Nipfisher

I'm 90% OUT. I'd have to come up friday night grab a room and spend saturday night in a room leave early sunday morn approx 3.5hr drive home for superbowl...If i go it'll be last minute decision . Dam car has a shake in the front end I'll have to check out too..maybe a wheel weight lost, bad tire..not sure. I'll try tire rotation tomorrow..

Still want to go tho....lol Party up with Nip and the boyz :canadian:

I mean serious fishing :Gonefishing: with the boys.

If you can make it PM NAW for the accomodations. Maybe you two could split the room and save some cash? I am open to someone (up to 2 people) spending the night in my hut. It is warm and you would be the guinnea pig....oops...I mean first to try out the new beds. Maybe catch a biggun over night?

If you can make it PM NAW for the accomodations. Maybe you two could split the room and save some cash? I am open to someone (up to 2 people) spending the night in my hut. It is warm and you would be the guinnea pig....oops...I mean first to try out the new beds. Maybe catch a biggun over night?

I would love to overnight it in your hut. I'll bring bells for my rod, and a bottle of scotch!

Sign me up for that. For sure!

Edited by NAW

EDIT: Bushmills Irish Whiskey

Good thing I'm Irish, add a can of eagle brand/half half, chocolate ice cream syrup and a few other select ingredients and you'll have NAW's home made Irish cream.

thats what I use is bushmills for home made go-go juice,well that's we call it. make a batch every X-mas. yum yum. :canadian:

Edited by BUSTER

Good thing I'm Irish, add a can of eagle brand/half half, chocolate ice cream syrup and a few other select ingredients and you'll have NAW's home made Irish cream.

thats what I use is bushmills for home made go-go juice,well that's we call it. make a batch every X-mas. yum yum. :canadian:

My wife makes home made baileys every christmass too!

Harv and I will be at the Callander dock at 9 AM in the morning. But like I PM'ed you Nip, I can only stay till about noon. Family plans came up that mean I can't stay the whole day as I would like.

We'll have a chance to wet some lines for a couple of hours and meet some of the guys anyway.

No postings on our day yet?? wow, you guys are slow... lol

It was a great day on Nip... even the weather cooperated..... and I'd like to thank Randy for getting me out on the ice.. Nipfisher for such a warm welcome feeling and a Ladies room. :thumbsup_anim: NAW it was great meeting you.. an early bird just like me, and keeping me company as we waited for these Northern ppl to get out of bed.. :whistling: I'll be looking for you on Simcoe, hope your stay in the hut was warm and rewarding... and everyone else .. Thank you for such great company, and filtered try again please chat, TJ.. your the best..<WINK, GIGGLE> great to see you and thanks so much for the flag for the front of my Tractor..I'll send you pic's... It surely was a great day with Randy doing his BBQ :thumbsup_anim: and Nipfisher cookin up tastes of fresh Herring and Perch right on the ice... :thumbsup_anim: and I'm sure NAW will be enjoying the walleye's tonight, all to himself <_< lol

As for the rest.. I'll leave that for Nipfisher to post......... Thanks again Guys.. We all had an awesome day... :thumbsup_anim:

No postings on our day yet?? wow, you guys are slow... lol

It was a great day on Nip... even the weather co-operated..... and I'd like to thank Randy for getting me out on the ice.. Nipfisher for such a warm welcome feeling and a Ladies room. :thumbsup_anim: NAW it was great meeting you.. an early bird just like me, and keeping me company as we waited for these Northern ppl to get out of bed.. :whistling: I'll be looking for you on Simcoe, hope your stay in the hut was warm and rewarding... and everyone else .. Thank you for such great company, and stuff chat, TJ.. your the best..<WINK, GIGGLE> great to see you and thanks so much for the flag for the front of my Tractor..I'll send you pic's... It surely was a great day with Randy doing his BBQ :thumbsup_anim: and Nipfisher cookin up tastes of fresh Herring and Perch cooked right on the ice... :thumbsup_anim: and I'm sure NAW will be enjoying the walleye's tonight, all to himself <_< lol

:thumbsup_anim: Sounds like you guys had a great time.,,, awesome

As for the rest.. I'll leave that for Nipfisher to post......... Thanks again Guys.. I had a fab day... :thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim:

Harv and I enjoyed the outing and meeting you folks, even though we could only stay till noon. Would be nice to join something like this again some time when other things don't conflict.

Thanks for the effort in putting this all together, Blair.

P2050004 800x600.JPG

P2050005 800x600.JPG

P2050008 800x600.JPG

P2050009 800x600.JPG