Little Rant.. LOL

TJQ

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I have both.

Take a look at annual snow falls for parts of the "snowbelt".

And again since you seem to not have the ability to comprehend what has been written. Driving in conditions that are around freezing is much more treacherous then constantly cold temps.

I guess until you live in the north, as I have the south, I'm talking to a self absorbed wall aren't I?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

forget it... you sissies are right!

snowstorms are way worse in the south. i don't know where i was coming from.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

exactly my point.

as far as manpurses go, i'd recommend pink. that way they'll match kickingfrogs boots.

p.s. The only thing I'm envious on the wrong side of the French is the easy access to global cuisine!

Oh no my masculinity has been called in question due my footwear colour choice. What ever shall I do??? A good cry really helps sometimes.

Does your employer have trouble keeping you on task? Maybe he should have a better reward system.

please note the first time you asked, and when i answered that i'd probably stay home. something the 300 people on the highway probably wish they did when they received snow warnings for the 12 hours previous.

that wasn't the question. What would a non "wussie" do if stuck on a 400 series hwy with zero visibility and 200 cars parked in front of them?

what would a tough winter-hardened non-wussie do??? Simplest of questions...

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

that wasn't the question. What would a non "wussie" do if stuck on a 400 series hwy with zero visibility and 200 cars parked in front of them?

what would a tough winter-hardened non-wussie do??? Simplest of questions...

you caught me! i'd never be able to handle that type of climactic onslaught. that's why i moved up north!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Anybody see what happened in Edmonton today? I guess they don't read the doc's post either?

it's too cold in edmonton to be as dangerous as S. Ont. right?