Ice Fishing Weekend!

Stoty

I'm sure most of you know this already but this weekend is a HUGE Ice Fishing weekend with a couple big events going on!

Today only - Radioworld (hwy 400/steeles) is hosting a big "Ice Fishing Seminar & Product Expo". There will be numerous pro's on hand doing seminars and product demonstrations! Be sure to get there if you have ANY questions about your electronics!

Today & Tomorrow - Bass Pro Shops is hosting their annual "Ice Fishing Weekend". There will be multiple pros' and reps from a bunch of different companies on hand with seminars and walking around the floor talking to customers!

I'll be at Bass Pro Shops both days representing Clam & Northland Tackle, so if you see me, please feel free to stop and say hi!

Hope to see you all there!

*Stoty

(Jamie Stothart)

Great to hear Cosmos!

Grant is one of the most knowledgeable anglers out there right now. I personally have learned so much from him!

Glad you enjoyed it! :thumbsup_anim:

Hi Stoty,

Just came back from BassPro - big disappointment for me. I didn't get all those lures you showed us yesterday. It was really bad choice of NorthLand spoons. I still can't understand how come such a big store can't have a bigger varity and quantity. I really like new Rapala rods you showed. I didn't see any of them yet in a BassPro. Those rods look really solid - really nice handle and guides. I hope you will share your experience with us once you test them on the ice. Would be great if you will also tell us where we can buy them. I believe many guys will be happy to get them. Grant is really nice person, after my conversation with him he offered me to fish with him next week. It's amazing.

Thank you guys a lot. Your own presentation was also really well done. I got some really good advises which i will try next time i will be fishing for whities and trout.

That's great Cosmos!

Yes.... Bass Pro didn't have a lot of stock with Northland stuff. I was also very disappointed!

Thanks for the great feedback on our seminar's! We do our best to try and present things in a way that people will easily understand.