Lagoon City Ice Report!

hockeyplayerz_14

When you can toss a rock on the ice, and it doesn't make any noise at all.. then maybe it's ready for a test.

That ping noise it cool eh! But is means the ice is super thin. The ice was making that noise in Bancroft a few weeks back. We sat there for 30 minutes tossing rocks.

When you can toss a rock on the ice, and it doesn't make any noise at all.. then maybe it's ready for a test.

That ping noise it cool eh! But is means the ice is super thin. The ice was making that noise in Bancroft a few weeks back. We sat there for 30 minutes tossing rocks.

Ya thats what I also thought. But as you can see, I was there for a good 20 mins. tossing rocks :whistling:

My cottage is on Doe lake near Burks falls, and it froze shore to shore yesterday! (not safe yet obviously) wont be long now

Big, Middle or Little Doe.

I have stayed on Little Doe many times but always had better luck on Big Doe during open water.

Only icefished once on Doe & it was on Little Doe. Mostly small to medium perch & some small to medium walleye. Without a fishfinder I would have never caught the suspended walleye.

Rick