What a shock!

bigugli

This fall has been a continuation of a series of nightmares that have gone on for 2 year and some. The wife and daughter have serious health problems, and the relationship with the son has been anything but easy. With one piece of bad news after another, and my wife's condition getting progressively worse, I figgered Christmas was going to be another horrible experience.

This morning the son asked me to run him to the tackle shop ( police pulled the plates on his rust bucket) Nothing new in browsing there. I can do that every week.

Any how my son tells me it's time for something better than the backpack, so I'm getting a new ice hut for an early Christmas present. Of course it also means that he will have to get out with me every weekend.

http://www.icefish.com/catalog/item.php

It certainly is more than my broken body can handle by myself. He didn't have to, and he should not have, but I am still a little off guard, and certainly as tickled as a school boy with a new toy. Like the Grinch, I'm feeling "all tingly inside", and I may just have sprung a leak.

Congrats on the new hut. The link dosen't show which one it is, but anyone that helps you get out is a good one.

Tracker ( Don )

Supposed to be the PE-2 magnum? Thing is as big as my bed. Too big to even open up in the living room. Sure will make things a lot more comfortable on the ice.

I'll still keep the backpack hut for days when I'm on my own, and it's not too windy.