Shipping Boats in Ontario

rdambros

Anyone have the name and telephone number of a reputable shipping company that can ship a boat (no trailer) from northern Ontario to Toronto?

I have searched the internet and called several shipping companies, and they all seem like this is the first time that they would be shipping a boat.

Otherwise, is there anyone with a trailer around Thunder Bay, that wants to bring a boat to Toronto for me. LOL

Anyone have the name and telephone number of a reputable shipping company that can ship a boat (no trailer) from northern Ontario to Toronto?

I have searched the internet and called several shipping companies, and they all seem like this is the first time that they would be shipping a boat.

Otherwise, is there anyone with a trailer around Thunder Bay, that wants to bring a boat to Toronto for me. LOL

MURRAY BALSDON TRUCKING

PICKERING ONTARIO

905 683 5917

they are boat transporters.

I'm just being curious here, but even if you do find somebody to haul the boat from Thunder Bay all the way to Toronto, what are you gonna do with it once it arrives if you don't have a trailer to put it on ??

I'm just being curious here, but even if you do find somebody to haul the boat from Thunder Bay all the way to Toronto, what are you gonna do with it once it arrives if you don't have a trailer to put it on ??

I have a trailer here in Toronto, and the boat is being sold without trailer. FYI

Well its in the direction of Thunder Bay, only a couple of hours more. There and back will be 40 hours.

There are a few here that drive from Coboug to Nipigon to fish FOR AN AFTERNOON !

..and if walleyejack is serious.. I'd jump on that because no trucking company is going to do it for that amount..

Give me $900. and i ll go and get it for ya :whistling:

..and if walleyejack is serious.. I'd jump on that because no trucking company is going to do it for that amount..

I agree if wallyejack is serious I'd jump on it.

Quickly doing some math it would cost me about $700 in fuel alone for my Explorer to make the trip. Add my time + meals & 3 nights accommodation another $1000 for a total of $1700 using your trailer. These are aprox. figures only so $900 seem like a great deal.