4 Day Quinte Report

Fish Farmer

Fished 4 days at Quinte, 7 guys. 4 fish total Monday to Thurs. First day launched at the Ferry and trolled past the Bat cave and back. Second day, launched Prinyers cove, must have seen about 20 boats fishing there to the hydro plant. Third day launched back at the Ferry and trolled just past Keith's almost to the Bat cave till the 70 K winds kicked up, we made it back to the ferry and called it a day at 2:00 pm. we were soaked with the waves coming over the boat. Forth day launched in the harbor and trolled the cement plant to the Triangle we where the only 2 boats there, nada fish. So we seen a few boats at Thompson's and decided to jig for a few hours and head home. We jigged and caught about 20 little sausage Walleye and maybe 4 keeper fish if you eat them from there. So thats 8 days for me there this year with 8 guys and 8 fish total. We talked to a lot of groups and they said we were luck, they never had a sniff. Only other fish we seen were a few boats from the states, they had 2 fish.

Sorry no pictures

good you got out

you never know on that body of water, first you have to find a spot with less wind then you try to find fish........and there is lots of wind down there

You got that right Terry, my boat is still trying to dry out from the waves on Wednesday, we got soaked.

As has already been said, yah got out, so as much as it might pain you and your buddies, you are way ahead of those who did not make it down there this year...

And yah, the winds really restricted our ability to fish this weekend... but I am grateful for the opportunity to get out and even more greatful to both the guys I laughed with all weekend and to the single Pickereye who decided to hit my Dr. Death and hold on! LOL

HH

As has already been said, yah got out, so as much as it might pain you and your buddies, you are way ahead of those who did not make it down there this year...

And yah, the winds really restricted our ability to fish this weekend... but I am grateful for the opportunity to get out and even more greatful to both the guys I laughed with all weekend and to the single Pickereye who decided to hit my Dr. Death and hold on! LOL

HH

:thumbsup_anim: same here wind was the issue.